Are you a former student or employee of the University of Wuerzburg?
If so, we would like to invite you to register as an alumnus using the University of Wuerzburg Alumni Portal. By registering, you will become a member of the Alumni Association for networking with other University of Wuerzburg alumni all over the world.
The Alumni Portal
The Alumni Portal is a communication platform for initiating and maintaining contact. Registration is free of charge and offers the following services:
- an easy opportunity for maintaining contact to other alumni of the University of Wuerzburg
- invitations to events § invitations to regional group meetings
- the possibility to participate in the mentoring program
- the quarterly Alumni Newsletter
- the possibility to become a member of the Alumni Association
For further information please visit the Alumni Network website.
The Alumni Association
The annual membership fee is 25€. Members receive an alumni membership card, which opens up access to further special offers:
- invitations to special events
- the possibility to participate in courses offered by the Information Technology Centre under the same conditions as employees
- special concessions for selected courses offered by the Center for Continuing Education (CCE)
- special offers from selected local wineries
- alumni prices in the canteen "Burse"
- a free guided city tour
For further information please visit the Alumni Association website.