"Great discoveries are made accidentally less often than the populace likes to think." - Sir William Cecil Dampier
Dr. Steffi Gloza
Mrs. Steffi Gloza completed her PhD Thesis in November 2014 at the Julius-Maximilians Universität at the Institute of Organic Chemistry in the working group of Prof. Dr. Matthias Lehmann. Her dissertation topic was "Synthese und Charakterisierung von Anthracen- und Anthrachinon-substituierten sternförmigen Mesogenen".
Master and Bachelor Students
Listed below are the engaged students who left the working group to follow different endeavours.
- M. Sc. Michael Ohnemus (2017)
- M. Sc. Matthew Abdy (2015)
- B. Sc. Moritz Pfister (2015)
- B. Sc. Magnus Mahl (2014)
- B. Sc. Lisa Kirschbaum (2014)
- B. Sc. Maria Krebs (2012)