The summer school will take place from 28th of July until 2nd of August 2019 and will offer a wide variety of different speakers and topics around the chemistry of nucleic acids. International and local speakers will give insights in the fundamental principles as well as into the newest research in this field.
- natural nucleic acids as relevant targets for newly designed drugs
- siRNA therapeutics
- modified aptameres as new possible drugs
- newly designed biosensors
- self assembled nano structures
Lectures will be held by international experts in the field of nucleic acid chemistry and synthetic biology as well as by local experts from the Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg.
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Höbartner
- a detailed list will follow shortly