Current information from the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
On this website you can find additional and more detailed information of the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy supplementing the general instructions and information of the University of Würzburg regarding the corona virus. Comprehensive and always up-to-date information for all students, lecturers and staff of the JMU can be found at https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/novel-coronavirus/
Editing status 21-Oct-2020
Acceptance as a Doctoral Candidate:
Submission of the required documents by sending an e-mail + pdf (1 attachement!). Originals will be checked later. Please submit your originals later within the admission to your doctoral examination. Reference
At first admission takes place subject to at a later presentation of the original certificates !
- supervisory agreement
- Master's certificate, certificate with marks, Transcript of Records
- Bacherlor's certificate, certificate with marks, Transcript of Records
- if applicable Diploma/graduate degree
- university entrance qualification/graduate from high school/A-Level
Application for admission to doctoral examination:
It is necessary to consider the appropriate doctoral regulations that you are affected by.
Please refer to the completeness of the required documents. Thus you can prevent protracting the admission's procedure unnecessarily! Reference
Dissertations please send by e-mail with an pdf-attachement to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
The Office of the Dean needs 1 printed copy which can be given later, maybe currently printing won't be possible for you.
Circulation will be startet via WueTeams.
Filing of the overall documents via internal mail, post office (OC). Originals will be given back to you via internal mail as well.
External persons or already professionals:
Filing of the overall documents via mail. All certificates have to be presented as a certified copy !
If not possible, originals have to be handed in before defence at the latest. Otherwise defence is not allowed to take place.
- For the protection of employees and students, public access to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy is restricted. Admission is only permitted to employees, students and other persons who are either participating in an internship, a presence course or an examination or who have another study-related or work-related reason.
- A mouth and nose protection must be worn in all public areas of the university.
- Whenever possible, please use e-mail, telephone and postal services.
- Arrange personal appointments in advance by e-mail or telephone.